This blog is designed to guide the Leongatha Secondary College year 11 media students through the 'New Media and Convergence' section of the course, and probably most of the rest of it as well (why waste a perfectly good blog on only one outcome eh?).
We will collectively learn all sorts of fancy, flashy and shiny new things in the process.
| 90's clip art. Why was it always so ugly? |
As Toppy's Eleven is hosted by Blogger.com, you can access it from outside of school, inside of
school, and apparently on a mobile phone (exciting, isn't it?), and what is more, I'll be adding all of the class as authors, so you will be able to post your own material, as well as commenting.
school, and apparently on a mobile phone (exciting, isn't it?), and what is more, I'll be adding all of the class as authors, so you will be able to post your own material, as well as commenting.
I'll also play around with other web features such as forums, videos etc.
It's only a matter of time before Cybopenguins invade.
No comments:
Post a Comment